Years of testing and development has made the Educational Light Cube one of the very best light sources available. Upgraded, extra bright lighting, lightweight structure and a variety of elements allow for endless learning and sensory experiences. This light cube is the perfect size for individual and group activities. The flashing mode sends non-verbal signals to students. The white light can be switched to a number of gorgeous colors or can automatically fade from one color to the next for a soothing effect that will enhance quiet time. Perfect for use with transparent objects, games and building activities. Teachers #1 Choice:
Exceeds World-Wide Safety Tests. Sturdy, safe and extra bright!
Unique and innovative – The rugged Educational Light Cube captures the attention with changing colors, strobes, and flashes at the touch of a button!
• Compact and portable, yet ultra-durable for years of tough use
• Add interest to counting, sorting, sequencing and building activities that capture the imagination
• Therapeutic light and color provides sensory and gross motor visual stimulation
• Easy-to-clean surface ideal for art and exploration activities both indoors and outdoors
• Multi-surface play area top and four side surfaces are 16 X 16″ (40 X 40 cm) each
• Robust battery strength and ultra-bright LED light source for long lasting use
• Remote control lets you strobe, fade or flash through 16 different colors of light, or set on the color of your choice.
• Blue light in a darkened environment mimics a black-light effect, perfect for Roylco’s X-ray series for learning about humans, animals, insects, and seashells!
• AC adapter fully charges the light cube in 6 hours for 5-15 hours of use, depending on the operations used
The perfect size for individual and small group play.? Easy to store; use it as a chair! Includes 1 Cube, 16 x 16 x 16″ (40 x 40 x 40 cm), power source, remote control and teacher guide.
Note: Roylco will attest to the high standards that went into production of the Educational Light Cube. This product is manufactured in China; however, all accessories are produced in the USA or Canada.