You know how custard is deliciously sweet, but somehow even better when you add some spice?
This is like that, only in glitter form and not tasty like custard (we may or may not have tasted it. On an unrelated note, do not eat this).
A chunky mix of silver and soft pink, perfect for the sweetly spiced you.
SO MMMMM ........ WHAT DO YOU DO WITH IT?
1) First some Aloe gel or lash glue, this sticks it to the skin
2) Swipe it on your cheekbones and give a little spin
3) Glide it on your eyelids, even sprinkle in your hair
4) Shake it on your body for some extra special flare
5) Add it to your craft kit so your goods are never plain
6) The only thing that stops you is your very clever brain!
This glitter is certified to break down, so just sprinkle it in the garden when you’ve finished with it.
THEN WHAT HAPPENS?
Well because it's made from plants not plastic
No matter where it ends up Mother nature will consume it within her ample bosom, and break it down within 90 days.
ARE YOU WONDERING ...... HOW DOES SHE DO THIS?
It's Certified OK Biodegradable WATER this means guaranteed biodegradation in a natural environment.